Student Safety and Security
We have incorporated various safety measures in our infrastructure like:
- Pre-primary area is on the ground floor with spill over into the play area and garden at the same level (so limited climbing)
- Soft rubberized flooring in the pre-primary play area
- Separate play areas for pre-primary, primary and secondary
- CCTV Coverage of all corridors, exit points and senior classrooms
- Separate age-appropriate toilets for girls and boys on each floor
- Barbed boundary wall to prevent unauthorized access.
- Fire equipment on each floor and in basement
Several safety measure are incorporated in our operations such as
- Parent Card to ensure that the child is handed over / picked up by parent/ authorized person only
- Attendance SMS to parents to keep them informed about child absecne in school
- Continuous CCTV monitoring of key access points and controlled entry beyond reception area.
- Regular evacuation and fire- drills to educate children of emergency response
- Regular laboratory checking of the drinking water
- Background check and police verification of non-teaching staff at the time of appointment
- Safe bus boarding and a single vehicular traffic lane with no crossing.
- Teachers escort the younger children to the school buses and monitor the boarding. Attendance is taken by them at arrival and dispersal.
- The school buses get certified from the RTO at the start of the session and are fitted with a speed governor to prevent speeding.
- The buses have a GPRS fitted and their movements are monitored by the School Transport team. Parents can monitor the movement through an app.
- The school monitors compliance to RTO guidelines and conducts regular awareness sessions with drivers, attendants and mausis.
- The school has a well equipped Infirmary with a full time lady doctor having ICU experience.
- A First Aid training session is conducted every year for the staff members and floor wise “Emergency Response Teams” are constituted.
- The school has a tie up with Aditya Birla Hospital for dealing with emergency situations.
- School organizes two health checkup camps every year. In addition workshops on child safety (POSCO) and adolescence are conducted by external experts.