CAREER OPENINGS - 2014 session
Akshara needs well qualified and experienced teachers to impart learning to its students. Applications are invited for the following positions in 2014-15 academic session:
1. Co-Scholastic Activity coordinator: Graduate with good English language communication and interpersonal skills; Prior experience of coordination of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities (hobbies and sports).
2. Pre-Primary Teachers: Graduate/ NTTC/ ECE/ Montessori in English; prior experience preferable.
3. Primary Section Teachers for English, Hindi, Marathi, Maths, EVS: Graduate with a recognized degree in Education (B.Ed./ D.Ed.); experience of teaching in a CBSE school preferable.
4. Middle / Secondary Section Teachers for English, French, Hindi, Maths, Social Science: Graduate/ Post-Graduate in/ with the subject; a recognized degree in Education (B.Ed.); experience of teaching in a CBSE school preferable
5. Senior Secondary Section Teachers for Maths, Science, Computers: Post-Graduate in/ with the subject; a recognized degree in Education (B.Ed.); experience of teaching in a CBSE school preferable
Interested candidates should address their application to the Principal giving reference of the above position along with a copy of their detailed resume either electronically through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or as a hard copy at the School Office.
(Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified).
[Last updated on 6th Jan, 2014]