CAREER OPENINGS - 2014
Applications are invited for the following key positions:
1. Secondary Hindi Teacher: Graduate in Hindi subject from a recognized university with degree in education (B.Ed.); should have prior experience of teaching Hindi for atleast 2 years in a reputed CBSE school.
2. TGT Maths Teacher: Graduate in Maths subject from a recognized university with degree in education (B.Ed.); should have prior teaching experience of atleast 2 year in a reputed CBSE school; Good English speaking skills.
3. Counsellor: Should have performed a counsellor role in a good school atleast 2 years; Excellent English speaking and people skills.
4. Receptionist: Should have performed a receptionist role in a good organization for atleast 2 years; Excellent English speaking and people interfacing skills. Computer typing skills desirable.
5. Computer Lab Assistant: Graduate in Information Technology/ Science ; should have worked in a computer support role and have basic computer trouble shooting skills; good English speaking skills.
6. Science Lab Assistant: Should have worked as a lab assistant in a good educational institution for atleast 2 years; basic english speaking skills.
Interested candidates should address their application to the Principal giving reference to the above position along with a copy of their detailed resume either electronically through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or as a hard copy at the School Office.
(Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified).
[Last updated on 11th October, 2014]