CAREER OPENINGS - 2015
Applications are invited for the following key positions:
1. Vice-Principal: Graduate from a recognized university with degree in education (B.Ed.); should have prior leadership experience of atleast 5 years in a similar position in reputed school(s); Good English speaking and communication skills; Exposure to School Management systems desirable
2. School Administrator (Facilities): Graduate from a recognized university; should have prior school administration (facility and vendor management) experience of atleast 2 year in a reputed institution; Good people handling skills;
3. Primary (Class) Teacher: Graduate from a recognized university with degree in education (B.Ed.); should have prior teaching experience of atleast 1 year in a reputed school; Excellent English speaking skills.
4. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Graduate from a recognized university with degree in education (B.Ed.); should have prior experience of atleast 2 years of teaching subjects in middle section classes of a reputed school.
5. Receptionist: Should have performed a receptionist role in a good organization for atleast 2 years; Excellent English speaking and people interfacing skills. Computer typing skills desirable.
6. Computer Lab Assistant: Graduate in Information Technology/ Science ; should have worked in a computer support role and have basic computer hardware and networking trouble shooting skills.
7. Science Lab Assistant: Should have worked as a lab assistant in a good educational institution for atleast 2 years; basic english speaking skills.
Interested candidates should address their application to the Principal giving reference to the above position along with a copy of their detailed resume either electronically through e-mail at email@example.com or as a hard copy at the School Office.
(Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified).
[Last updated on 9th December, 2014]