Thanks for your interest in our school and we look forward to welcoming your child. To make the admission process seamless we use an online admission system in which the steps are as follows
- Application Form: The online admission system can be accessed by clicking on the link provided below
Online Admission System
Click on the ‘Application Form’ link on the left and in the form provide basic information about yourself and your ward which is required at the initial stage of application process. Also upload recent passport size photograph of the child, as the same photo will be used later for I-Card. (The photo should be in .jpg format and maximum size 200KB). After the Form is submitted, you will receive a mail with user name and password for accessing the Form in case you wish to change the details provided.
- Application Processing: The school will schedule your family interaction with Admission Committee and send you a mail in this regard. You are required to pay Rs. 1500/- towards application processing before the interaction and the school will issue a prospectus.
- Family Interaction: Parents are requested to meet the Admission Panel along with the child as per allotted slot.
- Provisional Admission: Based on the recommendation of the Admission Panel, the school will grant the provisional admission and parent will be required to pay the Admission Charges, Caution Deposit and First instalment of the School Charges.
- Admission Confirmation: Admission will be confirmed after payment of fees and submission of required documents:
- Photostat Copy of Birth Certificate
- 3 latest passport size photograph of the child.
- 2 passport size photos of both parents.
- Original Birth Certificate (Applicable for Nursery Admission)
- Copy of Birth Certificate if original is not available. (Applicable from Junior K.G. onwards)
- Original Bonafide Certificate (Applicable from Jr. K.G. Onwards)
- Original School Leaving Certificate to be submitted before 10th April, 2019. (Applicable from Std. 1 onwards).
- Report Card from previous school (Jr. K.G. onwards) attested copy.
- Copy of Pan Card of parent.
- Aadhar Card Copy.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Reports (if any).
- Residence Proof
- School online system: Parent are provided access through a web browser – parent portal & a Parent App (username is enrollment number in both cases) . School uses these systems to communicate circulars and homework. The parent can also access the student academic progress and other details like fee receipts.